Baked Lentil Chips Sea Salt (12X4 Oz) from Saffron Road is delicious addition to your snack options.
You indulge guilt-free in these epicurean lentil chips. Lentils, one of the healthiest sources of protein, are used to make these tasty chips. Also, lentil beans are great legumes that been enjoyed since recorded human history. Moreover, lentils are nutritional powerhouses dense in protein, high in fiber, and low in fat.
Hence, Baked Lentil Chips Sea Salt is a great snack for those wishing to eat healthy snack. It is good alternative to eating potato chips, cookies or pies when you get hunger pangs between meals.
If you would like to sample another snack filled with healthy benefits, try this one out!
Nutritious Snacks for Healthy Lifestyle
1. Cut up crisp vegetable sticks with dipping sauce – ranch, peanut (satay), sweet chili or tomato.
2. Cut celery sticks 6-8 cm, fill with cottage cheese and top with sultanas or chopped nuts.
3. Combine a mixture of low fat hard cheese cubes, nuts and dried fruits in plastic wrap or a lunch bag.
4. Roll up thin slices of carrot and celery with grated cheese in a slice of cold meat. Secure with toothpick. Slice the carrot and celery with a vegetable peeler for really thin slices.
5. Cut oranges into quarters and freeze on trays. Put into plastic bags for a fruity ice block.
6. Mini quiches, make a batch of crust-less quiche and cook in muffin tray. Each ‘muffin’ will be a wonderful healthy snack.
7. Chilled fruit surprise – slice a combination of strawberries, bananas, kiwi fruit, watermelon, grapes or in season fruit. Place in small resealable plastic container. Top with apple juice; do not overfill. Seal, freeze.
8. Rice cakes spread with mashed avocado, mashed banana and cinnamon, or try mashed avocado, sliced tomato and sprouts.
9. Chopped hard-boiled egg served with low fat mayo, salt, pepper on a crisp bread.
10. Leaf wrappers: wrap a cheese finger, celery stick and carrot stick in a lettuce leaf.