Chili Lime Pumpkin Seeds from Harvest Roast brings you the ultimate pumpkin seed experience! Above, all, the slow-roasting process creates the optimal texture, while preserving nutrients and the delicious flavor.
Moreover, it is natural and contains healthy vitamins and minerals that make for nutritious snack. Chili lime pumpkin seeds has nutrients like niacin, magnesium, zinc, phosphorous, iron, linolenic acid and amino acids (arginine and glutamic) are found. Furthermore, pumpkin seeds contain both omega-3 and -6 essential fatty acids, heart and brain healthy fats.
Hence, the perfect fiber-filled snack is Harvest Roast premium Slow-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds!
If you are in the mood for another tasty and healthy snack with interest flavors, check this one out!
Nutritious Snacks for Healthy Lifestyle
1. Cut up crisp vegetable sticks with dipping sauce – ranch, peanut (satay), sweet chili or tomato.
2. Cut celery sticks 6-8 cm, fill with cottage cheese and top with sultanas or chopped nuts.
3. Combine a mixture of low fat hard cheese cubes, nuts and dried fruits in plastic wrap or a lunch bag.
4. Roll up thin slices of carrot and celery with grated cheese in a slice of cold meat. Secure with toothpick. Slice the carrot and celery with a vegetable peeler for really thin slices.
5. Cut oranges into quarters and freeze on trays. Put into plastic bags for a fruity ice block.
6. Mini quiches, make a batch of crust-less quiche and cook in muffin tray. Each ‘muffin’ will be a wonderful healthy snack.
7. Chilled fruit surprise – slice a combination of strawberries, bananas, kiwi fruit, watermelon, grapes or in season fruit. Place in small resealable plastic container. Top with apple juice; do not overfill. Seal, freeze.
8. Rice cakes spread with mashed avocado, mashed banana and cinnamon, or try mashed avocado, sliced tomato and sprouts.
9. Chopped hard-boiled egg served with low fat mayo, salt, pepper on a crisp bread.
10. Leaf wrappers: wrap a cheese finger, celery stick and carrot stick in a lettuce leaf.