Roasted Plantain Chips (12×4 Oz) by Inka Chips
Certainly, plantains, the banana’s cousins, adapted greatly to the South American jungle. Thus, it made itself a world favorite because of its great flavor and silky texture. Dare To Compare? No disappointments with these Roasted Plantain Chips!
Above all, enjoy these healthy, fiber-containing, and mineral-rich chips as nutritious snack!
Save on 12X 4 Oz Roasted Plantain Chips by Inka Chips when you purchase them in bulk here!
If love to eat chips as snack food, you should surely give these chips a try!
Nutritious snacks as part healthy eating
Do pizzas, ice creams, French fries, cookies and candies list high on your agenda for snacks. And despite you telling yourself innumerable times, you still swear by junk and unhealthy foods for snacks. Giving in for the desire for junk food is paving way for yourself to be overweight or obese.
Just as charity begins at home, good nutrition and balance diet habits start at home. The way of life today is fast paced wherein an adult is always on the move. It is essential to have healthy snacks handy which you find yourself hungry or craving some foods.
Continued encouragement for smart eating habits and improved nutritious diet can make you healthy. There are many ways where you can give them well balanced diet and life all round. Try some of these plantain chips as healthy snack.
Simple snacks for healthy living
1. Make fruit salads with your favorite fruits. Prepare them in small batches from fresh fruits and freeze them.
2. Have dry fruits like raisins or apricots and fresh fruits like apples, oranges, watermelons, and bananas.
3. Sandwiches with peanut butter, tuna or lean meat cuts.
4. Yogurt, plain or flavored or milkshakes made with low fat or skimmed milk.
5. Dry cereals or cornflakes served with fruit and low fat milk.
6. Fresh fruit juices like orange, watermelon, grapefruit or frozen juice bars.
7. Hard-boiled eggs with a slice of whole wheat bread, peanuts, pretzels or crackers.
8. Ready to eat cut up veggies like carrots, cucumbers, and celery. Unbuttered popcorn, wheat crackers or whole grain muffins served with low fat cheese dip.
9. Fruit smoothie made in a blender with fresh fruits, juice and yogurt.
10. Yogurt dessert with layers of low-fat yogurt, fruits and granola mix.