Zesty Nacho Kale Chips (12×2 Oz) from Rhythm Superfoods gives you healthy, tasty snack option.
Most noteworthy, Rhythm Superfoods is on the forefront of the healthy food movement. Also, Rhythm Superfoods is on a quest to change the world one snack at a time. Thus, our snacks are made with the highest quality organic fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and spices. For maximum nutrition and tastiness, our snacks are processed the least. Feed the body, mind and soul with our products. Our Zesty Nacho Kale Chips originate from our Southwestern roots. Hence, they take your taste buds on a journey to a south of the border without the dairy or gluten. We mix ground Ancho and Cayenne peppers into a delicious “Cheezy” sauce along with fresh vegetables, ground sesame seeds, nutritional yeast, lemon and juice. Raw, nutritious, and super-delicious snack!
If you want to try another snack that makes for good nutrition, check this one out!
Nutritious Snacks for Healthy Lifestyle
Above all, try to eat nutritious foods for good health benefits:
1. Cut up crisp vegetable sticks with dipping sauce – ranch, peanut (satay), sweet chili or tomato.
2. Cut celery sticks 6-8 cm, fill with cottage cheese and top with sultanas or chopped nuts.
3. Combine a mixture of low fat hard cheese cubes, nuts and dried fruits in plastic wrap or a lunch bag.
4. Roll up thin slices of carrot and celery with grated cheese in a slice of cold meat. Secure with toothpick. Slice the carrot and celery with a vegetable peeler for really thin slices.
5. Cut oranges into quarters and freeze on trays. Put into plastic bags for a fruity ice block.
6. Mini quiches, make a batch of crust-less quiche and cook in muffin tray. Each ‘muffin’ will be a wonderful healthy snack.
7. Chilled fruit surprise – slice a combination of strawberries, bananas, kiwi fruit, watermelon, grapes or in season fruit. Place in small resealable plastic container. Top with apple juice; do not overfill. Seal, freeze.
8. Rice cakes spread with mashed avocado, mashed banana and cinnamon, or try mashed avocado, sliced tomato and sprouts.
9. Chopped hard-boiled egg served with low fat mayo, salt, pepper on a crisp bread.
10. Leaf wrappers: wrap a cheese finger, celery stick and carrot stick in a lettuce leaf.